Pay Water Bill
Water bills are mailed out on the last business day of the month. Payments are due on or before the 15th day of each month. If payment is not in the office on the 15th a $25 late fee will be added. There is a night drop located at Public Works/Water Department at 413 W Clark St for your convenience. Please do NOT leave cash in the night drop. The City will not be responsible for any lost or missing cash payments.
- Mail – P.O. Box 840, Italy, TX 76651
- In Person at City Hall
- Personal Check
- Automatic draft from your checking account ( Contact City Hall at 972-483-7329 option 5 for more information regarding drafting of checking accounts).
- Cashiers Check
- Money Order
- MUNI PAY Credit Card Payment – Fees will be charged to the Card Holder.
If you have a question or issue regarding your water bill, please call us at 972-483-7329 option 5.
Late notices are sent out on the first business day after the due date of each month. Late payments are due ten (10) days after the due date to avoid disconnection of service. Services will be disconnected if payment is not received. You will then pay your account balance in full, plus a $25.00 reconnection fee to have your service restored. If your water is disconnected for non payment, you MUST be at home to have your water service restored. This is due to liability reasons.
Reasons for Service Termination:
Water service may be terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Failure to pay your bill
- Failure to arrange payment for a returned check
- Unauthorized connection to the water supply system
- Tampering with meters or other City equipment
- Violation of any water or sewer related City ordinances
- Having a severe leak that creates hazardous conditions