Skip to content
- Clean up day has been scheduled for Saturday, March 18, 2023 at Upchurch Fields (8am-12pm) for Italy citizens. Please bring your ID and water bill.
Fines, Fees and Costs
- The amount of the fines assessed by the court is determined by the facts and circumstances in the case.
- Courts are required by laws of the State of Texas to collect court costs and fees.
Maximum fines allowed:
- Most Traffic Violations = $200 + court costs + fees
- State Law = $500 + court costs + fees
- Most City Ordinances = $500 + court costs + fees
- Fire Safety Ordinances = $2,000 + court costs + fees
- Health & Sanitation Ordinances = $2,000 + court costs + fees
- Zoning Ordinances = $2,000 + court costs + fees
Examples of additional costs:
- Peace Officer Overtime – Actual cost
- Jury Fee – $3
- Warrant Fee – $50
- OMNI Fee – $10
- Collection Agency Fee – 30% of total
- Time Payment Fee – $15