Marquee Figure

The Biggest Little Town in Texas!

Applications and Permits


Below is a listing of permits and fees. For more information, please contact City Hall.

  • Building
  • Electrical
  • Mechanical
  • Plumbing
  • Food


An inspection will be required before any foundation, framing, electrical or plumbing is covered up.  If you are installing a traditional water heater,  a permit is required.  Remember, you will also need a permit to install a sprinkler system for your yard.

Building – Planning and Zoning – All Forms

Community Center Rental

Citizens of Italy are able to rent the Italy Community Center, located at 108 Harpold, for parties, get-to-gathers or events.  Please contact the Italy City Hall at 972-483-7329 for reservations.


Translate »