Skip to content
- The judge may, at the judge’s sole discretion, defer disposition on most cases.
- The holder of a commercial driver’s license is not eligible for deferred disposition on moving traffic violations.
- Costs must be paid when the court grants deferred.
- Receive no additional citations for the term of the deferred.
- If you complete the required terms, the case is dismissed.
- The deferred period cannot exceed 180 days.
- The request must be in person by mail. (If under 17, you must appear in open court with a parent or guardian to make the request.